Museum Boží Dar
The exhibition of the Museum of Boží Dar presents with the history of the highest located town in Central Europe. The exhibits of the museum are:
– a still life with items of daily use from previous centuries,
– minerals of the Ore Mountains,
– a model of the lookout towers in Klínovec and Fichtelberg,
– tools and equipment needed for the mining of mineral wealth and for the extraction of peat,
– Christmas nativity scenes,
– monuments recalling the stay of Greek novelist Nikos Kazantzaakis in Boží Dar,
– and other interesting items.
The museum is located in the same building as the municipal council of Boží Dar and the local infocentre. Entry to the museum is free of charge.