Chapel sv. Jan Nepomucký in Mílov
The restored chapel symbolises the previously displaced and defunct settlement of Mílov/ Rozhraní, which was spread over the Czech-Saxonian state border. In 1945, the inhabitants of the then four houses were displaced, and in 1953, the houses, including the chapel, were destroyed and levelled. During the restoration of the chapel in 2013, granite stones from the original houses (one from each) were used for the construction of the floor. The chapel may be reached from the reservoir Myslivny on foot or by bike along a marked cycle path/ hiking trail.